Ongoing PhD Projects
Overview of Current Dissertations
In the context of ACCELS, there currently are five dissertation projects, in which the PhD students work on different research questions from cognitive and empirical literary studies.
- Teresa Turnbull: Literary Representation of Characters with Disabilities in Science Fiction
- Jessica Jumpertz: The Representation and Negotiation of Highly Intelligent Female Characters from the Nineteenth to the Twenty-First Centuries
- Judith Eckenhoff: to be announced
- Kai Tan: The Psychogeographical Reader: Embodiment and Psychogeographical Literary Moments in Contemporary English Novels
- Kathrin Vaßen: Sustainability Storytelling: An Empirical Approach to Sustainability Awareness